Monday, October 28, 2013

Peace and Quiet

Dear Family,

This week has not been too crazy (except for today where it's pretty much a hurricane outside and President told us not to leave our apartments unless we had an appointment). Anyways, this week was very stilel og rolig.

I went to take my language test so I could stay in the country and that went really well. Then SIster Tew and I went to the temple, which was amazing. There is only one place in the worlds that can compare to the peace that the temple has and that is the home.

Also, we had a great lesson with this young danish man named jakob. We gave him a chapel tour and we ended by teaching the first lesson in the chapel and we kneeled down and he prayed and it was a really wonderful experience. The spirit speaks to us, even if it is just a whisper.

Well, I actually have to go. Time is up!

BUT i love you all so much!

Also, family, please pray for my sisters Bayley Enright and Jen Bergloff. They are amazing missionaries!

Love Sister briscoe

No comments:

Post a Comment