Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Really quick one today

So I do not have a lot of time today but I just wanted everyone to know that things are going well. We had 3 people come to church yesterday! it was so awesome :) June, one of our super old investigators who is on oxygen, Kimberly (June's daughter who just became an investigator) and Jasamin (Kimberly's daughter) Anyways, they all came to church and loved it and stayed for the whole three hours! It was wonderful....oh wait, except for that part when June's oxygen tank ran out! Ya, she turns to me in sacrament and says "I'm out of oxygen in this tank" I was like "Um....what can I do to help you?" she said a prayer, really loudly and said "Father, Lord, I made it to church to be with you and please help me not die." And she was okay until sunday school and then kimberly ran home and got some more oxygen for June.

Also, I have been initiated into the black community here in Marion. I am now part of the family :) haha, I'll tell that story more next time. it involves some pretty hilarious details about this crazy black family, several family members we are teaching, some we are not because they are high all the time. But we're part of their family now.

Well I got to go but I love you all! Good luck!

Sister Briscoe

No comments:

Post a Comment