Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Aug 18 It hurts in my heart area

Dear Family and Friends,

This is the last email you will get from me (probably) as a missionary. Wow. Ouch. That hurts. I say that all the time when I'm talking to Sister Ripa and David. We'll be talking or something and all of the sudden I'll say "It hurts in my heart area!".

But really, it is so hard to say goodbye. Although it won't be goodbye forever. Still, it's really hard. Harder than I could have ever imagined.

I'm so sorry that this is going to be a really short email. But I will see you all pretty soon anyways :) (i've turned into Michael emailing!).

Serving a mission has changed my life and I'm so grateful to the Lord for blessing me with the opportunity to serve as a representative of Jesus Christ. I know that this church and the gospel, that they are true and that they will bless the lives of everyone who just follows the principles in it.

Keep on going strong. I'll see you all really soon :)

Love, Søster Briscoe

No comments:

Post a Comment