Thursday, August 14, 2014

July 21 - Sorry it is going to be so short!

Dear Family,

I am so sorry but this is going to be a really quick email. Sorry! I have gotten very busy on the computer trying to write to lots of different people in Denmark. Plus talking to the mission office and President, etc. etc.

Anyways, the elders have started keeping a countdown for when I go home. Jeps. They are all pretty excited about that. it's weird to be a "dying" missionary. Doesn't feel like I should be leaving. I feel like I have so much to learn and so much to do.

Here are some pictures of me, Maria, and Sister Ripa after a huge rainstorm.

And here is me and the coolest trashcan in Aarhus. It talks when you open it's lid! I stood there for a long time just opening and closing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment